I’ve got a slew of little marriageverse short fics in progress and no clue which one to work on finishing first.
1. The one where Ella wanders off into the woods.
2. The one where Sephiroth wakes up handcuffed to the bedpost.
3. The one where Aeris deals with parenting anxieties.
4. The one where Sephiroth finds something odd between the couch cushions.
5. The one where Sephiroth finds something even odder on his desk at work.
6. The one where Sephiroth brings home The Dog.
7. The one where Sephiroth brings home a boy (Guardians).
8. The one where Ella goes to the prom.
9 The one where Sephiroth has to race the twins to the emergency room.
10. The one where Aeris starts university.
These, plus three epic length fics, a long story arc about Ella quitting ballet and taking up another hobby before the stage calls her back, another one about Aeris becoming the Planet's premiere expert on Lifestream phenomena and Ancient Culture, the twins growing apart and Sephiroth growing comfortably old. Some days I look at the outline file and my head hurts so much I take up my embroidery instead. :/ And this isn't even counting the endgame fic.
I've become a sad, annoying little person who talks more about my plans and goals instead of actually accomplishing them. What a joke.