1. Foreshadow the pheromones better so maybe I won't get bombarded with "Seph's so OOC" again. Seph's got an inkling that something strange is going on, though he doesn't know what or care once he's lost to it. Hopefully some readers will recognize that what's going on with Seph is deliberate, not careless writing.
2. Strike a better balance between seductive and lovesick. Seph's a dangerous person, especially post-Nibelheim. I think sometimes I forgot that.
3. Make Zack more of a factor earlier on, particularly for Aeris. He should still be on her mind somewhat and something I hadn't written yet depends on it.
4. Acknowledge that the larger compilation exists, even though it doesn't really affect the plot.
5. Polish up what Turk and Shinra interactions there are. I was never too happy with those. Too stiff and superficial.
There are things I'm happy with, like the general timeline of their encounters, the hints of Cetra culture (which I plan to fine tune), the awkward blowjobs and the mid-air sex. What good's levitating if you don't put it to use, eh? I'm happy with Jenova being a high-and-mighty pain in the butt. I know Ultimania established that she had nothing to do with anything after all and that is quite fine with me.
I have no idea how long this will take me but I'm having fun. Now to just not get too distracted by this AeriSeph prompt I found on the kink meme.